- Nestle Carnation Breakfast Essentials individual packets have 13 grams of protein and 220 calories, providing energy and building muscle
- These essential minerals and vitamins supply the body's nutritional needs
- The vanilla Carnation Breakfast Essentials helps maintain strong and healthy bones
- The high amount of vitamin D improves calcium absorption
- The powder mixes with milk for on-the-go convenience
- 10 packets per box
- Provides nutritional support for individuals with inadequate oral intake or weight maintenance.
- For smoothie ideas and over 100 recipes visit CarnationBreakfastEssentials.com
- Note: See individual product labels for ingredients, allergen statements, and indications for use
- *When prepared as directed with 1 cup fat-free milk
- Excellent source of protein and 21 vitamins and minerals
- Rich in calcium and vitamin D* to help build strong bones
- 13 grams of protein to help build and maintain muscle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.