- Pliable, even at their coldest, foam-backed urethane products resist stiffening and conform better to body contours
- The random flow pattern assures a consistent temperature across the pads for uniform therapy, while the foam insulation on the pad and hose help prevent condensation
- Only 11% of the maxi-therm lite surface is sealed, leaving 89% of the surface area to deliver therapy
- Easy-to-use quick connectors and shut-off clamps make set up and disposal a snap
- Reusable Cincinnati sub-zero connecting hoses have self-sealing connectors that prevent water from draining from the unit when not in use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.