ProHeal™ Critical Care Ready to Use Liquid Protein in a 30 oz. Bottle
ProHeal™ Critical Care liquid protein is specially designed to aid in the recovery of critical care patients. Our advanced formula is packed with essential nutrients and protein to promote wound healing and aid in a speedy recovery. This 30-ounce bottle is easy to consume and perfect for patients with difficulty swallowing or digesting solid foods.
- A concentrated blend of hydrolyzed collagen and whey protein, for maximum protein content and absorption
- ProHeal Critical Care also includes vitamin C and L-Arginine for collagen synthesis and increased blood flow to wound areas, as well as Zinc and Copper, co-factors in connective tissue reproduction
- a medical food developed for the dietary management of wounds, pressure ulcers, and other conditions that would benefit from increased protein intake such as hypoalbuminemia, involuntary weight loss, anorexia, protein-calorie malnutrition, muscle wasting conditions (cancer, AIDS), dialysis and bariatric surgery
- Sugar, lactose and gluten-free
- May be administered orally or via a feeding tube