Similac Advance 20 Baby Formula
Similac Advance 20 Baby Formula is an easy and convenient way to ensure that your little one gets the nourishment they need to grow up healthy and strong! With its trusted combination of essential nutrients and vitamins, you can trust that your baby is getting the best nutrition possible. And with its great taste, you can rest assured that your baby will love it too!
- Milk-based Powder Infant Formula with Iron
- For 0-12 Months
- No Artificial Growth Hormones
- Brain Nourishing DHA
- Lutein for Eye Health
- Vitamin E for Growth and Development
- Nucleotides to help support the immune system
- Complete Nutrition for Your Baby's First Year
- Prebiotics to help promote digestive health
Similac Advance may soften stools to be more like those of the breast-fed infant's. Break milk is recommended. If you choose to use infant formula, the makers of Similac have a formula that's right for your baby.
Experience complete nourishment for your baby with Similac Advance 20 baby formula. Specially formulated to provide essential nutrients that supports your baby's growth and development, this formula is sure to become a staple in your home.
- Nutrition: Contains key ingredients like DHA, lutein, and vitamin E for strong bones, brain development, and healthy eyes.
- Easy to Digest: Easily digestible proteins for easy absorption and gentle digestion.
- No Artificial Growth Hormones: Non-GMO ingredients with no artificial growth hormones or antibiotics.
- Compatible with Breast Milk: Nutritionally balanced for babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all.
Water, Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides, Whey Protein Concentrate. Less than 0.5% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Salt, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate).
Source of DHA
Source of ARA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.