Antimicrobial Hydrogel McKesson Puracyn® Plus Professional 3 oz. NonSterile
- FDA-approved to add and maintain moisture in the wound bed and facilitate autolytic debridement of acute and chronic dermal lesions including itch and pain relief
- Intended for use by healthcare professionals to moisten the wound bed and facilitate autolytic debridement of acute and chronic dermal lesions
- Relieves itch and pain associated with dermal irritation, sores, injuries, and ulcers of dermal tissue, in addition to moistening and lubricating absorbent wound dressings
- Contains hypochlorous acid, a known antimicrobial, which serves as a preservative to inhibit the growth of microorganisms in the hydrogel
- Hydrogel used to maintain a moist wound environment, thereby encouraging autolytic debridement of the wound and relieving discomfort (i.e. itch and pain) associated with dermal irritation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.