The Accu-Chek® FastClix lancets -The one with the drum.
- The FastClix lancet is the only 1 click-lancing system with a drum.
- 30 Gauge Lancets.
- The lancing device Kit with 102 Accu-Chek® FastClix lancets, primes, and releases in a single action
- A pre-loaded drum hygienically stores up to six lancets (fresh and used) with no need to handle them directly
- The viewing window displays the number of lancets remaining
- Quick sticks are virtually pain-free
- Clixmotion® provides guided motion, reducing vibrations
- Rotate the Accu-Chek® FastClix lancet cap to choose from 11 depth options
- The lever lancet advancement mechanism helps prevent accidental sticks
Accu-Chek FastClix Lancets
Accu-Chek FastClix lancets are a reliable, safe and easy-to-use choice for diabetics. They are specifically designed for use with Accu-Chek lancing devices, as well as other compatible lancing devices, to help quickly and easily obtain a sample of capillary blood for testing. FastClix lancets are made with high-quality stainless steel and feature a precision-engineered triple-beveled tip that is designed to reduce skin trauma and pain.
Benefits of Accu-Chek FastClix Lancets
- Precision-engineered triple-beveled tip that reduces skin trauma and pain
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Compatible with Accu-Chek lancing devices and other compatible lancing devices
- Uses a unique drum filled with 6 lancets for convenience and ease of use
- Designed to help quickly and easily obtain a sample of capillary blood for testing
- Safe and easy to use
How to Use Accu-Chek FastClix Lancets
Using the Accu-Chek FastClix lancets is easy. First, make sure the lancing device is firmly attached to the lancet drum. Then turn the lancing device on and select the desired depth setting. Insert the drum into the lancing device and press the release button. The lancet will automatically release and insert itself into the skin. After use, dispose of the used lancet safely.
Accu-Chek FastClix lancets are a reliable, safe, and easy-to-use choice for diabetics. They are specifically designed for use with Accu-Chek lancing devices and other compatible lancing devices to help quickly and easily obtain a sample of capillary blood for testing. With their high-quality stainless steel construction and precision-engineered triple-beveled tip, they reduce skin trauma and pain. Using Accu-Chek FastClix lancets is easy and they are safe and easy to use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.