Get your Boost Breeze® Clear Nutritional Drinks which are ready to use and come in 8 oz. Cartons.
- Supports wound healing and alleviate malnourishment, experienced by those undergoing cancer treatment or suffering from fat malabsorption
- Alternative to shake-type nutrition drinks and suitable for lactose-free diet but contains whey protein isolate and therefore is not appropriate for those with a milk protein allergy
- Also suitable for gluten-free, low-residue, kosher, halal diets
- Not for individuals with galactosemia
- Not for parenteral use
- Each 8 fl oz serving of Boost® Breeze® clear-liquid nutritional drink provides 9 grams of high-quality protein and 250 calories to help sustain energy and maintain muscle mass
- Boost® Breeze is gluten-free and is suitable for lactose intolerance (not for individuals with galactosemia)
Common Questions about Boost® Breeze®.
- What is the shelf life of BOOST® Breeze® nutritional drinks? According to Nestle Healthcare Nutrition, between 12 and 18 months.
- Can I consume more than 1 bottle or carton of BOOST® Breeze® per day? Yes, per the manufacturer, a general guideline is up to three bottles per day. Please consult your physician for your specific dietary needs.
- Does BOOST® Breeze® require refrigeration? After opening BOOST® Breeze®, any unused portions should be closed, refrigerated and used within 24 per the manufacturer's recommendations.
Water, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), And Less Than 2% Of Phosphoric Acid, Citric Acid, Vegetable Juice (Color), L-Cysteine, Artificial Flavor ‡Vitamins And Minerals: Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.