In 1928, British scientist Alexander Fleming made a chance discovery that would revolutionize medicine. Fleming was working with a culture of bacteria when he noticed fungus contamination. Upon closer inspection, he noticed that the bacteria were not growing around the fungus.
Fleming hypothesized that the fungus produced a substance inhibiting the bacteria's growth. He named this substance "penicillin." Fleming's discovery was initially met with skepticism from the scientific community. However, further research showed that penicillin was indeed an effective antibacterial agent.
Unfortunately, this life-saving medicine can have unpleasant consequences, such as diarrhea. While this may be a minor inconvenience for some, it can be a severe problem for others, especially those with underlying health conditions.
Banatrol Plus is a safe and effective way to promote more formed stools without inhibiting gut motility for individuals with loose stools. This product is an excellent option for those looking for quick and effective relief for loose bowel brought about by antibiotic medication.
Why Do Antibiotics Cause Diarrhea?
We all know that antibiotics are essential for fighting off infection. But are you aware that they can also cause infection? One common infection caused by antibiotics is Clostridium difficile infection (CDI).
CDI is a common cause of antibiotic-associated diarrhea (AAD). AAD is three or more loose stools in 24 hours after taking antibiotics. CDI can range from mild to severe and, in some cases, can be life-threatening.
The excellent news is that you can do to prevent CDI:
- If you are taking antibiotics, you must take them exactly as prescribed.
- Be sure to finish all your prescribed antibiotics, even if you feel better.
- Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you develop diarrhea while taking antibiotics.
If you or a loved one develops CDI, treatment options are available. The first line of treatment is usually oral antibiotics. In severe cases, intravenous (IV) antibiotics may be necessary. Generally, your physician would prescribe Banatrol Plus.
How to Take Banatrol
The Banatrol Plus system is an excellent tool for those looking to improve their bowel management. Here are some recommendations for implementing the system:
- Assess your needs: The first step is to assess your needs and determine if this medicine is the right system for you. The bowel management team, nurse, and dietitian can help you with this assessment.
- Review with your physician: Once you have determined that this drug is the right system for you, review the details with your physician. They will be able to provide you with specific instructions on how to use the system.
- Follow the instructions: Be sure to follow the instructions provided by your physician because this will help you get the most out of the system and achieve the best results.
Banatrol Plus is an essential supplement for people with digestive issues. It not only alleviates antibiotic-caused diarrhea but can help relieve symptoms like gas and bloating. It can also help you absorb more nutrients from your food. If you have digestive issues, talk to your doctor about whether Banatrol Plus suits you.
If you just received your prescription for Banatrol Plus, you should reach out to Cart Health. We provide essential medication at affordable prices. We will ship them for free if your order goes beyond $49. So, shop now!